For the health and safety of our clients, it’s become necessary to temporarily close to our physical location. Our trainers have been working over the last several weeks to provide customized solutions for clients so that they could continue training towards their individual goals during this time. We’ve been working to reach each client in order to discuss their training preferences and find ways to help clients continue to reach their goals. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Learn more about online personal training.
Like many of you, our team at LKNFS is closely following the news in regards to COVID-19. Our client’s safety and wellness are always at the top of our minds. Like you, we can’t know what is next. However, we would like to share with you the steps we take on a daily basis as well as additional measures we are taking to help keep our clients safe.
- We have always worked to ensure our gym is sanitary and will continue to do so.
- Our staff wipes down hard surfaces often and will do so even more diligently during this time.
- We are a private personal training gym. We see far less traffic than membership style gyms. This enables us to know what each client was using while they were in our facility. We’ll take additional steps to clean up after each client.
- Our entire team, as well as our guest trainers, have been updated on new procedures.
- If you are feeling unwell PLEASE RESCHEDULE with us in order to ensure the safety of everyone else. Our staff will be as flexible as possible during this time.
Your safety will continue to be our top priority. As of right now, We look forward to seeing you at your next session and have no plans to modify our schedule at this time. As new guidelines are made available, we will continue to keep you updated on any changes.
Jonathan Brawley & The Team at LKNFS